https://masteressays.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOGO-ME.png 0 0 admin https://masteressays.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOGO-ME.png admin2022-05-15 22:00:432022-05-15 22:00:43Administrative functionality for the web site
Administrative functionality for the web site
In this stage of the project, you will add some administrative functionality to the Web site. You may select a single administrative task to implement in the e-Commerce Web site from the previous project. You will document the work you do for this phase of the project, and you will also further refine the plan to produce your final plan document for the project.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the E-Commerce Implementation Plan document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Administrative Coding
- Use the basic e-commerce Web site that was developed in the previous project assignment to add one type of administrative functionality to the site.
- The functionality should provide some method to reduce the efforts that are required to perform an administrative task on the site.
- The functionality should perform some level of communication with the main company’s Web site to show how users on the main site can perform administrative tasks without directly modifying the e-commerce site. For example, an interface might be available on the main site to allow product descriptions to be modified, and then the e-commerce site can access these changes to update the internal catalog.
- Note: It will be a very good idea to confer with your instructor on your plan for this project before you begin any coding to ensure that your plan falls within the desired scope of the assignment.
- Administrative Documentation:
- In the Administration section of the E-commerce Implementation Plan document, discuss the administrative functionality and how it can be used to reduce the efforts that are required to administrate the site.
- Describe the selected functionality and how the code works.
- Include any information that is required to successfully demonstrate the functionality.
- E-Commerce Implementation Plan final version:
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the plan is sufficiently detailed to allow the software developers to move forward with the project.
- Any previous instructor’s feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document as follows: yourname_ITSD325_IP5.doc
- Zip all of the Web site project files as yourname_ITSD325_IP5.zip
- Submit the document and zipped project for grading.