You have previously selected the discipline you will be researching; now, it is time to write the first portion of your training materials. Prepare an executive summary about the HR discipline you have selected. Later, this can be used as part of your design for your speaker notes for your final training materials. Remember to include the following in your summary:
- A discussion of the theoretical basis for the HR discipline
- Data or statistics related to the use of the discipline in organizations
- The benefits of this discipline
- Real-world examples from organizations
- Professional certification
- Other information that is relevant to having senior leaders understand the discipline
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references.