Provide a review of at least EIGHT research articles on the topic you have selected (Identity Theft) . You will want to select articles that are scholarly and/or empirical. A good literature review should tie previous research together in some logical way and should acknowledge the importance of your intended research. The literature review should provide a synthesis of the articles you select rather than a series of article summaries. The final product for Project B should be approximately five to seven pages.
- Use Times New Roman script with a font size of 12 for the entire document.
- The paper should be double-spaced.
- Margins should be at least one inch all around.
- EIGHT scholarly sources are utilized. Information is synthesized throughout the paper.
- The literature review has a strong introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- APA should be used for in-text citations and the reference page.