https://masteressays.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOGO-ME.png 0 0 admin https://masteressays.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOGO-ME.png admin2020-09-07 18:24:342020-09-07 18:24:34Mood Disorders and Life Stages
Review the two cases. Based on the information you learned from your assigned weekly readings from your textbook, respond to the following:
- Which of the persons may be more prone to a mood disorder? Apply DSM-IV-TR criteria.
- What else would you need to know to diagnose a mood disorder? Apply DSM-IV-TR criteria.
- What are the primary causal factors of mood disorders?
- If either of the persons were to be treated for a disorder, what are some of the treatment strategy risks or consequences?
- Does the given life stage (childhood, adolescence, adulthood, old age) of the person impact your understanding of the causal factors or treatment strategy?