Read the article titled, â€œEnterprise IT shops now choose SSD storage,â€ located here and at http://searchsolidstatestorage.techtarget.com/feature/Enterprise-IT-shops-now-choose-SSD-storage.
Use the Internet and Strayer Library to research the benefits and hazards to organizations that use solid-state drive (SSD) storage devices.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Examine the major benefits for an organization to use SSDs.
- Analyze the major disadvantages and possible hazards that an organization should consider before adopting SSDs.
- Recommend whether or not Delaware Health and Social Services and the Disabled American Veterans should seriously consider SSDs for their organizations. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine whether SSDs are more or less difficult for computer forensics personnel to examine. Suggest whether or not an organization, such as Health and Social Services and the Disabled American Veterans, should consider the difficulty of computer forensic examinations when considering the purchase of SSDs. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the main classes of hardware and system software components in an enterprise context.
- Discuss common input / output technologies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
- Write clearly and concisely about Advanced Computer Architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.