Resource: Electronic Reserve Readings
Access the following articles from the Electronic Reserve Readings:
- “The Reasons for the Seasons”
- “Earth Seasons Don’t Fit Other Planets”
- “Science 101”
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary that explains the reason for seasons on Earth.
- Begin with an explanation of the common misconceptions that students have regarding the reason for seasons.
- Identify other planets in our solar system that may or may not have seasons and provide an explanation.
- Include an explanation of aphelion and perihelion in your discussion.
- You may include graphics in your paper. Do not forget to cite any references and text images you use.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.