Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine the challenges involved in managing a restaurant operation that are specific to your state, as well as how you would address those challenges. Such challenges to the restaurant industry may include regulatory issues, social concerns, competitive issues, and / or demographic and geographic issues.
- Determine the impact of computerization on food service and lodging operations in your state, particularly in the areas of reservations, accounting, personnel management, and the recording of sales transactions. Consider the quality of technology infrastructure in your state and the degree of technology usage by potential customers visiting or using these services within your state.
- Analyze the interdependence of food service, lodging, and meeting segments of the hospitality industry and make two (2) recommendations for how the synergy between the three (3) could be improved, using examples from your state to illustrate your case.
- Consider how these segments can improve their relationships between one another and how they can combine their services in order to be more marketable in your home state.
- Determine the likely consequences of the introduction of gaming entertainment into your state, or if your state already allows gaming, the impact of significant economic expansion of the segment upon other segments of the hospitality industry.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.