Read the following case study and write a 1-2 page summary based on the prompts that follow.
Sarah Jackson is a customer service manager for Freedom Technologies. She listened to several employees during their customer service telephone calls and was disappointed in their poor customer service skills.
What should Sarah do to correct this problem? Include the following information in your case study summary:
- An overview of Sarah’s case.
- Key Issues or Problems.
- Alternatives that Sarah can consider.
- A potential solution to Sarah’s dilemma.
- Your conclusion on the case study.
- Relevant additional supporting research.
- Be sure to cite any outside research sources.