In no more than one page, answer the following five questions. This is not to be in essay form, it is to be a list of questions and answers. Make sure you address all of the questions and supply relevant outside resources.
- What is your topic and your position on the topic?
- What are the social/cultural and ethical aspects of the issue you have chosen and what is their significance to American life?
- What is the evidence that you will use to argue in support of your position?
- What are the opponents of your position likely to claim?
- What is your response or reason that suggests your opponents are incorrect?
- Cite at least two outside resources that support your position and one that supports the objection to your position.