SWOT analysis discussing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the healthcare organization in your marketing plan
Conduct a SWOT analysis discussing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the healthcare organization in your marketing plan. Write a three- to four-page (excluding title and reference pages) SWOT Analysis paper in APA format. In your paper, incorporate a minimum of three scholarly sources (in addition to the course text) that were published within the past five years and that are cited according to APA guidelines as outlined.
The SWOT analysis should include the following four components:
• Strengths An organization’s resources and capabilities that can be used as a basis for developing a competitive advantage.
• Weaknesses Internal attributes that the organization might struggle. The absence of certain strengths may be viewed as weaknesses.
• Opportunities External conditions that may reveal certain new opportunities on profit and growth.
• Threats Factors or changes in the external environment that may present threats to the organization.
1. Davis, J. A., Marino, L. D., & Davis, L. (2007). Senior services: Exploring nursing home services for community-based senior. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 1(1), 304-317. Retrieved from the proQuest database.
2. Dubey, R., & Dubey, J. (2009). Pharmaceutical product differentiation: A strategy for strengthening product pipeline and life cycle management. Journal of Medical Marketing, 9(2), 104-118. Retrieved from the proQuest database.
3. Kash, B. A., Boyer, G. J., & Beathard, P. K. (2008). Advertising expenditures in the nursing home sector: Evaluating the need for and purpose of advertising. Journal of Healthcare Management, 53(4), 242-256. Retrieved from the proQuest database.
4. Rao, S. K. (2009). A new paradigm for developing bio/pharmaceutical positioning strategy. Journal of Medical Marketing, 9(1), 29-39. Retrieved from the proQuest database.